Confidentiality and collection of information
- Your personally identifiable information, together with any information you provide us regarding your criminal or family law situation is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- This information will not be used or disclosed except as necessary to provide services to you, to enforce the terms of service or as necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of CM Lawyers.
- We may collect, store and use information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website, information you provide to us for the purposes of enquiring about our services, and any other information that you choose to send to us.
- It is your choice to disclose any personally identifiable information to us. This includes your name, email address, phone number, computer domain name and IP address, and session data for your session.
- If you do provide us with personally identifiable information we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction
- Not use or disclose the information except as necessary to provide services to you, as necessary to enforce the terms of service or as necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of CM Lawyers, its users or others.
Your privacy responsibilities
- It is your responsibility to take precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, bots etc.) for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.