Alex is an award-winning conveyancer and trusted professional who was practicing for over ten years prior to joining CM Lawyers in 2003. He has extensive experience in a number of large financial institutions such as Coopers & Lybrand and Perpetual Trustees–working as the Commercial Manager at both within their Securities Department.
Alex completed his Masters of Business and Accounting and Finance with the University of Technology Sydney. And further went on to become a Certified Practicing Accountant and subsequently a Licensed Conveyancer.
As a married couple and as a professional partnership, Alex and Christine provide a unique approach to the areas of law and conveyancing in the Sydney market. Their commitment to the community, to their family and to their clients is evident in everything that they do. They're both avid volunteers, with Alex being involved in the Local Chambers of Commerce and a Rotarian. When he's not working, Alex enjoys music, reading, cooking, traveling, sports, and spending time with his family.
Here are my most recent posts
- A Basic Guide for Off the Plan Property Purchases
- Buying an apartment? Follow this checklist prior to closing the deal
- Sunset Clause Draws the Curtain on First Home Buyer's Dreams
- The Risks of DIY Conveyancing
- Close Relationship with Conveyancers a Win for Agents and Consumers
- Australian First Home Buyers Infographic
- Buying Off-The-Plan: The highs and lows of Sydney's property market
- Inner West Property Values On The Rise and Rise
- Looking At Women’s Changing Property Priorities
- Inner Western Sydney Median Prices