Alex is an award-winning conveyancer and trusted professional who was practicing for over ten years prior to joining CM Lawyers in 2003. He has extensive experience in a number of large financial institutions such as Coopers & Lybrand and Perpetual Trustees–working as the Commercial Manager at both within their Securities Department.
Alex completed his Masters of Business and Accounting and Finance with the University of Technology Sydney. And further went on to become a Certified Practicing Accountant and subsequently a Licensed Conveyancer.
As a married couple and as a professional partnership, Alex and Christine provide a unique approach to the areas of law and conveyancing in the Sydney market. Their commitment to the community, to their family and to their clients is evident in everything that they do. They're both avid volunteers, with Alex being involved in the Local Chambers of Commerce and a Rotarian. When he's not working, Alex enjoys music, reading, cooking, traveling, sports, and spending time with his family.
Here are my most recent posts
- What are Australia's Child Custody Laws?
- Transfer of Property and Stamp Duties In NSW
- The 5 Most Important Contracts In A Persons Life
- Buying Off Plan
- Elderly Abuse Statistics
- Elderly Abuse in Australia
- Same Sex Marriage: What you need to know while planning for your future
- Drug Charges and Penalties in NSW
- Criminal Law - I've been Arrested
- Criminal Law: Assault